Brand New G&L Fullerton Deluxe JB Bass w/G&L Gig Bag included
The 2020 Fullerton Deluxe JB bundles two classic combinations from the G&L Option Order menu, each with an alder body for rich, traditional tone and paired with a pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L polished Vintage Tint Satin neck.
Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played a JB. You see, the G&L JB™ is all about refinement, blending “holy grail” Alnico single-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
This JB projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing vintage gloss finish, while its comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets deliver silky playability. What’s more, the JB features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
- PICKUPS: Two G&L vintage Alnico jazz pickups
- BODY WOOD: Alder & Western Sugar Pine Bodies
- NECK WOOD: Vintage Tint Satin Hard Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood or Maple
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 1/2" Medium C with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Dual volume controls, one tone control
- CASE: G&L deluxe gig bag