Eastman E8D-TC Dreadnought Acoustic - Thermo Cured Sitka Top
| || |
Add to Cart
Brand New Eastman E8D-TC w/Hard Shell Case included DESCRIPTION
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm