Brand New Gold Tone CC-BG Bluegrass Banjo w/Gig Bag included
Gold Tone's all-inclusive ticket into the world of Bluegrass banjo picking, the CC-BG package includes a standard CC-50R banjo (with hard maple neck and rosewood fingerboard; a maple rim with a brass rod tone ring and a single coordinator rod; a mahogany resonator; a geared fifth-string peg; a straight-line tailpiece) PLUS a gig bag, an instructional video by noted pro player Geoff Hohwald, a neck strap, fingerpicks and a thumb pick. Whew! What a deal! Available as left-handed model.
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Resonator: 13" maple
- Rim: Multi-ply maple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown; Satin
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Nut: Composite
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Rod
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Flange: No Flange/Convertible to Openback
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.5 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Head Size: 11" Low Crown Frosted
- Total Length: 38-1/4"
- Gig bag included