During this time of social distancing we are doing repairs on an appointment basis for drop offs and pick ups.
Call 816-746-9772, email email@example.com, or message us on Facebook at Bentley Guitar Studios
We offer a wide variety of repair services. Jace Hughes and Matt Alenn are our in house guitar techs for full setups, stringing, pickup installs, and other guitar electronics work including modifications. Jace Hughes performs our in house crack repair, bridge R&R's, and finish touch up. Keith George of George's Music Service II (816-296-3000) performs our neck rests and custom finish work on guitar, bass, mandolin, banjo, uke, violin, viola, and cello.
Repair Services Pricing
- Guitar Restring $20
- Bass Restring $25
- Ukulele Restring $15
- Mandolin Restring $20
- Setup including Restring $40
- Includes Truss Rod Adjustment, Action Adjustment, Saddles Adjustment, Intonation, Tuning Machine maintenance and Electronics Tested
- New Bone Nut $50
- New Bone Saddle $40
- Pickup Installation on Acoustic $45
- Pickup Installation on Electric $55 OR
- New 3 or 5 way Switch $30 OR ESTIMATE
- New Input Jack $25
- New Potentiometers with Install $40-$60
- Top & Side Cracks on Acoustic $60-$100
- Strap Pin Install on Acoustic/Uke’s $10
- Bridge Remove & Reglue $60-$75
Electronics Repair for Amps, Keyboard & P.A. : Will Puckett is our electronics technician $40 non refundable bench to inspect and obtain quote and it applies to repair. Mr Puckett does repair on older analog tube and solid state units as well as newer digital units.